My competition in training or a race is not all the other runners - my competition is that little voice in my head that tells me I should quit.
For truly I say to you, if you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, move from here to there, and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you. Matthew 17:20 NRSV

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

What NOT to wear...

I need a makeover...


So, if you are feeling like nominating me for this:




By all means, please write in to TLC. *wink*


Until they call, I guess I will work on my hair for starters.....


This is similair to what I have now, only I have short bangs that wing out at the sides and I have frizz and strands sticking out everywhere and clearly I am not this gorgeous and would not be caught dead in anything sleeveless for the time being and never have any makeup on... but I digress....(how is that for a run-on sentence?)





Layers, or no layers? Short, or leave it the same? And if I leave it the same, please tell me if there is a product out there to make my hair look smoother.


I give you #1:
Keep in mind I am keeping my blond highlights....




Or # 2:
I would have bangs with this.....






Or #3


heheheh, just kidding.....




Or #4










Or #5








If only it would be guaranteed I would look like all these pics..sigh.


What do you think? Please vote, or forever hold your peace...Y'all do know how to post a comment right? (I get the Y'all from my friend Beth..she is from the south, and I just love to hear her say it!)



1 comment:

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

I pick #1!!

you are too funny!

I am sore today.