My competition in training or a race is not all the other runners - my competition is that little voice in my head that tells me I should quit.
For truly I say to you, if you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, move from here to there, and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you. Matthew 17:20 NRSV

Monday, April 5, 2010

My four legged running partner

























I give to you my running partner with four legs.....Bo.


You may have met Bo before. But if not.....
Here he is.....




















This isn't his best photo, so I will give to you him in much happier times.....











Isn't he cute? :) *wink*

Well, he is much cuter when he is not dragging you on a run all over to pee on everything including car tires......


If you saw me yesterday in my town along the river, downtown and on the rail trail and were laughing...that was me!!! 


The first half of the run, he took ME for a run. Pulling me towards any possible non-moving object to pee on.  Boy was he excited. Me? Less than excited. 


The last half of the run, I was taking HIM on a run with his tongue hanging out.  He needs some work if he is going to be my running partner.  *smile*


1 comment:

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

suddenly I understand why you need me.