My competition in training or a race is not all the other runners - my competition is that little voice in my head that tells me I should quit.
For truly I say to you, if you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, move from here to there, and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you. Matthew 17:20 NRSV

Friday, August 6, 2010

I'm still here

Hi!

Yep....I'm still here. 

Life.

Gets in the way of blogging.

Gets in the way of running.

Or, so I let it.

Habits.

Bad habits are hard to break.

Eating healthy, running.

Making time for me.

It's a battle.

Will I ever learn?

Will I ever win the battle?

Trying.

Here I go again.

Encourage me.

Please. *smile*

1 comment:

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

I'm in the same battle, my friend. Misery loves company right?!? :)