My competition in training or a race is not all the other runners - my competition is that little voice in my head that tells me I should quit.
For truly I say to you, if you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, move from here to there, and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you. Matthew 17:20 NRSV

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Hanging in there

I'm hanging in there.

No computer at home, swamped at work and at home  = No time for blogging.

I have been active, not following my training this past week, just getting out there and doing walk/jogs.

You can follow me on Daily mile which is posted on this blog to see what I have been doing. Join in and we can support each other. Check it out!

Trying to make good choices on eating.

Busy, busy time at our house.

Counting my blessings. *smile*

Happy Tuesday!

No comments: