My competition in training or a race is not all the other runners - my competition is that little voice in my head that tells me I should quit.
For truly I say to you, if you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, move from here to there, and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you. Matthew 17:20 NRSV

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Just Do It

Just Do It.

It was painful and ugly.

I've done this before.

It takes time to get back in the groove.

Love the rail trail, love the river. Good sights. Very windy and cool, but the cool you like when you are running.

Love the feeling after you are done.

2 mile jog complete.

Making healthy eating choices and drinking lots of water.

Day 1  is a success. :) Day 2 is today and a non running day.

Here's to many more, I have to be optimistic.

“Run when you can, walk when you have to, crawl if you must; just never give up.” – Dean Karnazes, Runner

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ada girl! just do it! not optional.

Kim@runningtolosewithfaith said...

that is a great idea, IT IS NOT OPTIONAL!!!!!! My new motto! :) Looking forward to today....