My competition in training or a race is not all the other runners - my competition is that little voice in my head that tells me I should quit.
For truly I say to you, if you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, move from here to there, and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you. Matthew 17:20 NRSV

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Weigh-In Wednesday

Well............I lost 5 pounds this week!  Woo hoo!


I discovered Yoplait light fat free yogurt today, 100 calories.  Banana Cream Pie, yummy!


Still haven't had sweets and don't really miss them. The things I crave are pizza, mexican and seafood lasagna from my favorite restaraunt...........I would choose any of that over chocolate/sweets.  


By the way - bloggy friends, is there spellcheck on this thing??  Did I happen to mention that I am not going to worry about things like spelling, grammar, punctuation??  


I think as a reward for my weight loss this week, I am going to splurge and purchase a new sports bra...TMI?  Well, you are just lucky I didn't take a picture of it and post it on here...it has 4 holes and the back is worn so thin that I think one more wash and it will be toast!  
  • No run - very sore

3 comments:

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! way to go!!!

The spell check is the little check mark at the top of the post box. *smile*
but who cares!
I would die without my pile of sports bras!!! With a new one you might just take off and leave me in the dust you'll feel so fine!

Kim@runningtolosewithfaith said...

Call me crazy - but I don't have a checkmark...???

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

YAY!

And dude...get a new bra ;)

I buy mine a size smaller so that NOTHING moves. TMI for ya.