My competition in training or a race is not all the other runners - my competition is that little voice in my head that tells me I should quit.
For truly I say to you, if you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, move from here to there, and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you. Matthew 17:20 NRSV

Friday, February 26, 2010

Fridays

Fridays are usually my day off for the week. Let me clarify this.   Full day off from work outside of the home.  ;)
Of course we know, the job at home does not come with any days off, unless you are on your death bed and then....never mind, I digress.  I really am blessed to have this full day to get caught up on everything from cleaning the toilets ;) to running errands for the family.
My body is tired today and today is the first day I feel like eating all day long.  Not a good combo.So far, I am on track and haven't made any terrible choices.
Struggling with my decisions to rest or run through sore/pain.  Today, I am choosing rest, hoping tomorrows workout will be better because of it.  I am thinking one day of rest is better than over irritating the injury and then having to take more than one day off. Any thoughts?
  • 1/2 mile jog and circuit training on upper body.  

No comments: