My competition in training or a race is not all the other runners - my competition is that little voice in my head that tells me I should quit.
For truly I say to you, if you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, move from here to there, and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you. Matthew 17:20 NRSV

Friday, March 26, 2010

4 mile Friday

4 miles. That's what I ran today without stopping to walk.  4.5, 53 minutes, heart rate 161, 623 calories burned.  Because details are important. *wink*

My running buddy Beth has been bragging  informing me of her 4 mile runs and quite frankly, I have been lazy.  Just plain lazy.  And if I am going to run with her for the 4 mile Run Like A Mother in May than I need to get my booty moving.  Thank you Beth, keep up the good work, because I am going to try and be right behind you. *smile*

Happy Friday everyone!

1 comment:

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

if you keep running slow like me you will be right beside me! *smile*

soooo happy for you! 4 mile friend!