My competition in training or a race is not all the other runners - my competition is that little voice in my head that tells me I should quit.
For truly I say to you, if you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, move from here to there, and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you. Matthew 17:20 NRSV

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Weigh in Wednesday

Well, bloggy friends, if you were confused yesterday about me posting, so was I! I had some thoughts for today that I was journaling and saving yesterday and instead of saving my thoughts I hit publish...oops! I had a blank spot for the amount of pounds lost...Positive thinking at work!  I have found that when my thoughts hit me, I need to get them written down right away.  So, here goes again...........

I have been so hard on myself the last few days.  I had it in my head that I would be doing 3 miles easily this week......ridiculous right?  The fact is that I have continued forward and may not have the mileage, speed, or the distance I think I need right now but I have not quit and that is all that matters. Did I mention I am really sore?

Yesterday I was actually craving sweets and did not cave even though there were M&M's sitting in the cupboard.

I am on the right track and my weight loss proves it.  I just need to keep working at it.
I only lost 1 pound this week.  Clearly- my eating needs to be looked at. For a grand total of  6  pounds so far.  :)

Happy Wednesday everyone!

  • No workout yet today, my plan is to continue jogging for 30 minutes on the treadmill today

No comments: