My competition in training or a race is not all the other runners - my competition is that little voice in my head that tells me I should quit.
For truly I say to you, if you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, move from here to there, and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you. Matthew 17:20 NRSV

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Weigh In Wednesday

Yep, I was fearful about the weigh in today.
Didn't want to face what I knew that darn scale was going to tell me...the truth. I was up 1 pound.

I didn't work hard enough at the running or the eating.

I have been told *ahem* I have been too hard on myself. So, I am going to chalk this up as a bad week and keep working. *smile*

Moving forward........that's all I can do. No worries.

Keep the faith.......and the motrin! *smile* *wink*

Tuesday - ran 2 miles
Wednesday - ran 2 miles

1 comment:

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

you make me smile.

hey, soon it will be warm enough for us to run outside! maybe.