My competition in training or a race is not all the other runners - my competition is that little voice in my head that tells me I should quit.
For truly I say to you, if you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, move from here to there, and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you. Matthew 17:20 NRSV

Monday, March 15, 2010

The most boring post ever...

It has been hard to blog with a laptop at home that is not working properly.

I should be happy that Spring seems to have sprung, but allergies have sprung for me as well. ugh.

I have not felt like running the last few days. I hope to get outside, now that the ice age seems to have melted off. This weeks weigh in will be another dreaded duty.

I feel negativity creeping in so I am going to list all the things that make me happy today...

Warm sun
Swimming pool on a hot summer day with my kids
Being able to run and feel good while doing it
Not being sick
My kids laughing
Flip flops
The smell of sunscreen
Grilling out
Opening the windows
Reading a really great book
Coffee

What makes you happy?

That is all I have....thanks for reading my most boring post ever.

Happy Monday after daylight savings everyone! *smile* *wink*

1 comment:

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

duh, you aren't boring!
this is just what I needed today! I have been working all day to stay positive when I just don't feel like it and everything seems to be "off" today.....

... got on the scale this morning. um. I am in trouble. yikes!